So, have you ever had the biscuits from Red Lobster. You know, the cheesy garlicy biscuits that come to the table that no one has enough will power to resist?
Well, brace yourself! Here is a copycat recipe for these bad boys that my mother-in-law gave me.
Cheddar Garlic Biscuit
Copycat Recipe of Red Lobster Biscuits
- 2 cups of Buttermilk baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Step 2 Combine baking mix, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms.
- Step 3 Drop by heaping tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet
- Step 4 Bake 8-10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Step 5 Combine butter and garlic powder.
- Step 6 Brush over warm biscuits before removing from the baking sheet.
- Step 7 Serve warm.